CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Students' Responses

I should have posted this entry long ago, but due to some instances…Anyhow, I am glad that finally I’m able to post it in my blog and share this experience of me. Just a week before we were off for the Raya holidays, I had distributed a piece of paper to each of my form two D and two E students. That was done during the second last day before the break, during their English and Mathematics class. What I want them to do with the paper is that they need to write them what they like about me and what they hate/ do not like about me. Well, it’s kind of a survey, so that I know what they thinking of about me. What they like about how I teach them and what they do not like about my style of teaching them.

After collected all the papers, I read through one by one. Most of it is quite true. But I was not that satisfy because I have that feeling that my students did not really write down what they dislike about my style of teaching. I don’t know why, maybe they just afraid to speak up their mind or maybe there is nothing much that they dislike about me. Huhu.. Well some of their responses are as follow. Some are quite funny, but none of it hurt my feeling because I know, they are just a little kid who needs lots of attention and care from the adult.

Well, from the responses, at least I am closer to my children. (I started to accept them as my children because they are so young. My nephews are even older then them.) I am more aware of what they like and what they dislike, what they expect from me and many more. Now, I can improve my teaching and learning style based on their feedback. I come across that they are really young children who really need a lot of attention from people like us. I may not be able to fulfill all their desire, need, yearning, longing or whatever we call it, but I will try my best to do what best for them for their upcoming life. When come to think about them, I have a feeling that I just couldn’t explain about them. Their behavior, manner, action, attitude, out-look, mind-set, feelings are all blend in and mixing together to cheer up the class.

I really feel that all of their responses are real important to improve myself, as a guidance and motivation for me to achieve something great in my life as an educator.

Walaupun cg marah tetapi hati cg baik.
Suka cg lemah lembut bercakap.
Pandai ambil hati pelajar.
Suka lihat gaya cg berjalan.
Suka mendengar suara cg.
Mengajar bersungguh-sungguh.
Penyabar dan baik hati.
Suka lihat cg senyum.
Suka tengok muka cg.
Suka cara mengajar.
Tidak berputus asa walaupun pelajar bising.
Suka cara bercakap dengan pelajar.
Suka melihat cg pakai baju yg bertali leher warna hitam dan seluar hitam, Nampak segak.
Peramah dan suka melawak.
Suka bersembang dengan murid-murid.
Suka ditanya.
TAk marah apabila bergurau.
Suka kalau mengajar, bercerita, belajar, bercerita.
Menyalin nota dan buat latihan.
Suka bergurau.
Suka kalau cg bersikap tegas dengan pelajar yang suka membuat bising dalam kelas.
Tidak menggunakan perkataan kesat.
Tak marah.
Suka apabila membaca dalam BI
Suka apabila cg membuat nota do depan kelas.
Suka bercakap jujur.
Suka menasihati.
Suka lihat cg ketaa bila mengajar.
Suka menasihati.
Peramah, baik hati & suka menolong orang yang dalam kesusahan.
Tidak bercakap kasar dengan pelajar.
Tidak menengking pelajar.Tidak mengutuk pelajar.
Suka cg memberitahu apa yang perlu dibawa semasa kelas BI.
Suka ketawa.
Suka berkongsi ilmu.
Tolong menolong membuat kerja.
Suka bergaul dengan kawan.

Tidak suka cg berdiam dan tak mahu menerangkan isi-isi penting.
Tidak suka cg bersembang dengan murid semasa sedang membuat kerja.
Tidak suka cg suka membebel.
Tidak suka cg suka marah-marah, menjerit-jerit dan merotan.
Tidak suka cg bercakap cepat sangat.
Tidak suka semasa cg tidak senyum.
Tidak suka cg ajar M3 guna BI
Tidak suka cg melayan pelajar nakal.
Tidak suka cg bercakap kasar.
Tidak suka dihukum.
Tidak suka English.
Tidak suka marah-marah.
Tidak suka dihukum, dirotan, dicubit, ditampar.
Tidak suka cg melayan pelajar nakal.
Tidak suka cg memarahi pelajar yang disangkakan bising.
Tidak suka cg membebel dan serius dan garang.
Tidak suka cg terlalu kasar dan tidak peduli apabila mengajar.
Tidak suka diberi latihan/ kerja.

0 comments: